Because I typically prep all my meals in advance, breakfast has become one of the only meals I actually get to make fresh and eat right away.
I like sticking it to eggs veggies and some sort of bacon.
But what happens when I’m running late? Or plan to eat in between fasted cardio and my weight lifting?
- Muffin tin
- Olive oil spray
- While eggs or egg whites
I like using raw baby spinach, bell peppers and sometimes shredded cheese inside my omelettes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Crack and Pour however many eggs preferred into a small to medium bowl. (I used 8 whole eggs and the product was 7 egg cups)
- Chop veggies if you need to and combine in your egg mixture
- Generously spray your cooking oil to line the muffin tin.
- Pour egg mixture half to two-thirds full in each section.
- Bake for 12-15 min.
- Let cool!
Again my favorite part is that these are portable and can be refrigerated! Easy grab and go the next morning.
I will reheat mine and add a spoon of salsa to top it off!