Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 10 mins
I made about 8 servings ( for 4 very hungry adults to eat twice )
12 small boneless, chicken thighs
3 pounds of red potatoes, halved ( I would recommend using 1 pound )
1 pound baby carrots
1 pound green beans
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce or reduced sodium
1/4 cup ketchup
2 cloves of minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Place Carrots, Potatoes and Chicken thighs in the slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, mix honey, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, basil, oregano and black pepper. Pour mixture over crockpot.
3. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours ( or high for 4 hours )
4. During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add green beans.
5. Serve Chicken, along with veggies, with a drizzle of cooking liquids!
Nom Nom Nom