I PROMISE these taste like potatoes chips. I almost dare you to try them and tell me they don’t!
Low calorie and less than 10 minutes to make.
- 1 bunch Kale
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale and tear into bite size pieces tearing off the stem.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt and toss.
- Bake until edges are brown. It not burnt!! Pay close attention these cook fast and burn easy. ( don’t worry they still taste good burnt 😝 )
- Bake for 5-8 minutes then check them! Most other recipes I’ve found online say 10-12 minutes….. THATS TOO LONG for me.
Enjoy my loves!!